Friday, December 28, 2012

"Ear Candy"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Gwenna36

I'm very snobbish about my music because I'm a Led Zepplin and Queen gal. However, Lambert delivers with this one. It's got a nice back beat throughout and sounds, at times, a bit like M. Jackson and Queen mixed together. The upbeat dance tracks are just that, fun and make you want to move. The ballad side of the album is heart-breaking and joyful at times.

My personal favorites: Underneath and Runnin (bonus track on deluxe), coming in a very close 2nd is Shady - that has Niles Rogers on it from Chic...it's funky, and Cuckoo - which is just fun.

I'm also partial to Naked Love and the title track Trespassing...

I think it's well worth the listen and the money. I would give it a 4.5 stars, but I can't, so I gave it 5. It's better than 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment