Saturday, January 5, 2013

"AT LAST! YES!"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Katarzyna

Fantastic second album. I've been listening to it for 2 days on streaming, pretty much all the time. The first song caught my ear in about 3 seconds. And then the second one. And the third. Since then, I got over the excitement and could pay attention to the lyrics, and started loving the slow ballads too. Current favorites are Underneath, Cuckoo and Shady.

The sounds of the 80's (my childhood) are all throughout this album, so this takes me to a very good place, updated for the 21st century. Lovely, lovely album.

Adam's range finally shows. And the subtlety in his voice, too. He does not overdo anything, and goes into higher octaves at just the right moments. The result is greatly pleasing to the ear and heart.

Get this album. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment