Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"after listening to it a few times I decided I LOVED IT!!"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: delia loves Adam forever

when I first heard the album I was a little unsure....I love Adam Lambert and I love his voice. I decided to listen to the music and the lyrics a few times. It got me hooked. Now I realise what ADam wanted when he made this album and I am so pleased with what he has achieved. Yes it is a modern pop album and not like his first album. But unlike most pop albums there is meaning to it. There is an incredible powerful voice behind it and there is a wonderful intelligent man singing it. Also when he performs the tracks they transcend normal pop music. They are wonderful funky and raw. I absolutely LOVE IT> Thank you ADam you always deliver xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment