Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Great singer"

REVIEWED ITEM: Whataya Want From Me, CD SINGLE
REVIEWER: M. Fields

I think Adam has a wonderful voice. He's a real power singer and he knows where his diaphram is and uses it well. So many of todays singers sing from the chest or throat and though the nose. Although they may have good voices, you will never get to hear the full range because they are not good singers technically. Some people are born with the knowledge of good singing and some people have to learn it. Still others just don't get it. Adam uses his skills well and the songs on this album suit his voice well. Whataya want from me and If I had you are the standouts on this album. I'd never even heard of him or knew he was on American Idol. I heard a woman singing these songs in a karaoke bar in LA and I liked them so much that they stuck with me. I sought them out on line and the rest is history. I can understand those who don't like his voice or his music but let's leave his sexual orientation out of it. It has no bearing on the man's talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment