Monday, January 14, 2013

"Captivating As Ever and Always"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Nicolette

I've waited since 2010 when Adam announced that he was working on this album, patiently weathered (verb) the moved released dates, and followed his headlines when ever I could. So when I finally got a hold of this second work of art by the American Idol alum, I decided to give one of my favorite music artist/entertainer the true benefit of the doubt. I was sold after my first thorough listen. I had read and re-read reviews by some music critics and made up my mind to ignore every single word they had the nerve to write. I say let Adam's fans be the true critics. Trespassing is everything I could hope/waited for and more. His own original work and collaborations with other artists is work of pure and resounding genius!!! Of course with any music cd I have my favorites and in this one, I love all of them. Adam really knows how to show his true self and speak to his fans through his music and I hope he continues to keep doing it. Can't wait for the next work of brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment