Monday, January 14, 2013

"You need to purchase this album"

Reviewed Item: For Your Entertainment (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Adam Lover

I actually put in my order for this CD before it even came out and, I am so glad I did. I must admit I have had little else playing in my car since I received the CD. There are no bad songs on the entire CD. I loved Adam when he was on AI and that hasn't changed to this day. It's a shame that he didn't get any Radio play ,at least in my area, but you won't be disapointed with a single song on this CD. I love Time for Miracles, Sleepwalker, Whattaya Want from Me are my all time favorites. I'm actually getting pretty good with my sing alongs...I've listened so much that the words come easy for me now. You can't go wrong with this one. The last CD I listened to this much was ABBA and I think I wore that one out...I'm thinking that I may need to order another one in case I wear this one out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment