Thursday, January 17, 2013

"Not as wonderful as I expected, but great none the less!"

Reviewed Item: For Your Entertainment (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Daisy

I followed Adam throughout the whole season of American Idol that he was on, and he was absolutely amazing. I loved his performances, and I thought his album would consist of more rockish songs like "Whole Lotta Love" just because he did so great with that song. But, it was the total opposite. The album is mostly pop, and has slightly rockish tones to some of the songs, but yes mostly pop. There are about 6 songs that stand out to me (Music Again, Whataya Want From Me, Soaked, If I Had You, Pick U Up, Broken Open) and I will never ever get over because they are so darn catchy/amazing, but the other tracks are good but underwhelming. I also just don't like the title track for the album, I think it's a terrible song but that's just my opinion. Other than that song, I think this album is great and people should definitely buy it! Adam has a wonderful voice and personality and he's definitely worth listening to. Go Adam!

1 comment:

  1. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks: I Luuuuuuved For Your Entertainment; the song and the entire album. I still do.

    ReplyDelete