Friday, January 25, 2013

"There are no words"

Reviewed Item: For Your Entertainment (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: TMP

I don't want to come off as being a 'Glambert' cause I'm not one of those fans that want to stalk Adam, or claim one of his body parts...that being said, I'm sure that I, like many Adam fans don't have enough words to explain Adam and his music. He's such a beautiful singer, performer, and person(inside and out). No one has EVER seen someone command the stage on AI like he did, and from day one, at that. It takes someone amazing to touch as many people as Adam has in all ages and walks of life...men, women, children and to turn adult women(and I'm sure some men) into hormonal teenagers. He can charm anyone he meets and turn them into mush, i.e. Oprah, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Barbara Walters, Kris Allen. He's got so much of the 'it' factor, he's practically drowning in it...pun intended. I love this album...I love that he can generate every mood with each song - you can feel rockin' with Music Again, danceclubby with Fever, sexy with Strut and FYE(well, and basically the whole album), meloncholy with Broken Open and Soaked. The entire album is just pure WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment