Friday, January 11, 2013

"THIS MAN IS ADAMAZING! BEST CD IN DECADES!!!!! BEST SINGER IN DECADES!!!!"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Mich


I have to say that Adam Lambert is truly the most gifted singer that I've ever heard in my life!!! My ears are in shock and awe. He is also an amazing entertainer and fantastic songwriter! I'm so happy that he was Executive Producer on this album! He did not disappoint! He truly has a gift for music and the arts! What is crazy is that this album from top to bottom is creatively out of this world amazing, but what is more amazing is that his live performances are even better! Whaaaat? Who can do that? Adam Lambert, that's who! I'm giving him a "PERFECT" review because the album is just that. As I'm writing this review, I have the album in my home DVD player, and the volume is turned up so high that my house is shaking right now, including my booty! Then, he makes me cry with his amazing, soulful and vulnerable vocals in "Underneath" and "Nirvava". Buy the album & make sure you get the experience of seeing him live, as well. His voice and artistry will linger in your mind forever. I love Adam as a person and an artist...best man in the game! So happy for his success...he deserves this! Way to go Adam!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment