Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Continuing in ADAM LAMBERT tradition"

Reviewed Item: Trespassing (Album) by Adam Lambert
Reviewer: Glambee

Catchy: Cuckoo, Shady, Trespassing, BTIKM, NCOE, Map, Chokehold, Pop that lock
Emo: Outlaws of love, Underneath, Broken English, Nirvana, Runnin, Take back
Yikes: Kickin in, Naked love, By the rules
I loved Cuckoo, Outlaws of love, Shady, BTIKM, Map, etc.
I didnt get Kickin in and Naked love at all. They are meaningless to me.
Rest of the songs are listenable, sticking to the FYE style, pop/dance/rock, emotional/howling. But FYE was listenable in its entirety, but on Trespassing, I always end up skipping Kickin in and Naked love, and sometimes By the rules.
All in all, value for money for Glamberts (including me).
Nothing exceptional on this album to attract non-glamberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment